Saturday, March 24, 2018

Wedding gift for Heather

Well..  I decided I needed to paint some tulips for Heather's wedding.  Thing is, my tulips aren't blooming yet, so I had to find some online...  These were the only ones I could think to work with...

And here's what I came up with for 30 minutes....


got a little carried away, and don't have the best light today, but oh well.  My hubby will be impressed, I didn't toss it out the window.  :)   (I don't usually like the first version of something.)  I have to say I'd rather do another one, but hey, if she doesn't like it, then say-la-vie, right?
Enjoy!

1 comment:

Wenni Donna said...

The effort is going to be appreciated. I will be very happy if my loved ones would do anything like this. It is gorgeous because it is made with the whole heart into it. My little sister made wedding invites for my wedding. She was 12 at that time but she tried her best and I used those invites only. I still have it and love it. Everybody at the event venue were very happy with the invites.